Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    update faild file why?

I deleted cookies, does that affect garena??? My priblem is Download: garenaroom.exe then failed to update file

Quote Originally Posted by plentin View Post
    I deleted cookies, does that affect garena??? My priblem is Download: garenaroom.exe then failed to update file

this is originally post by DC.Shin
    try this sir

we have the same problem sir.
    my solution is, Open Garena and then log-in your account.
    before clicking on the "Lan" button, you must first turn off your Modem.
    then turn on again your modem but before you can connect to the internet, you must click the "Lan" button.
    then just simply refresh the Lobby/Room area for you to see the rooms, then boom!
    you're in!
    as of now that's my solution, i really can't figure any solution on that "Failed to Update" thingy.
    i guess that was most of the problems since they launched Garena plus (though even on Garena Classic i still have that problem).
    hope this will help.

Originally came from Dc.Shin

failed to update parin

sir may solution na po b d2?

Quote Originally Posted by xygfrid View Post
    sir may solution na po b d2?
    ung lng po ang pinaka solution sir

dc.shin nc1..tnx men

no problem sir.

UnHoLY

tnx!

Quote Originally Posted by DC.Shin View Post
    you mean, like this?

we have the same problem sir.
    my solution is, Open Garena and then log-in your account.
    before clicking on the "Lan" button, you must first turn off your Modem.
    then turn on again your modem but before you can connect to the internet, you must click the "Lan" button.
    then just simply refresh the Lobby/Room area for you to see the rooms, then boom!
    you're in!
    as of now that's my solution, i really can't figure any solution on that "Failed to Update" thingy.
    i guess that was most of the problems since they launched Garena plus (though even on Garena Classic i still have that problem).
    hope this will help.

tnx dude! it worked! kasawa mag reinstall e.. nice job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoL!!!

Don't turn off your modem !!!..its so matagal yun..simple lang..right click your internet connection icon then disable!!...nasa baba..bandang left..OR go to CONTROL PANEL..then click internet connection..then simple DISABLE your internet....after that click LAN in GARENA..then enable your internet connection!..that's it bull sh*t!

same problem? di makapag dota ehh