Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

[Guide] HOW TO SIGN-UP OR REGISTER FOR A TOURNAMENT

1) Login on esports.garena.ph with your team manager account and go to the Tournaments tab

2) Click on the upcoming button to view all the upcoming (not yet started) tournaments. Click on the Enter Tournament button below the tournament you wish to join

3) Go to the REGISTRATION & TEAMLIST tab and select your team from the drop down menu under REGISTRATION. Click on Sign up once you’ve selected the team you own that you would like to sign up for the tournament.

4) Your team will show up on the REGISTERED TEAMS list after you have signed up. Wait for the tournament organizers to approve your registration.

Accidental Request..

Hi i have accidentally requested on joining bayantel supposed to be on PLDT. Could you Delete The Request that i have made on joining bayantel leg, to prevent future errors.. tnx

Good day sir Khevy,

On the other day, I've already finished registering my team. But when I finished editing my Team Profile last night, a problem/error occurred. When I click my team on the "My Teams" tab, the following "error" link pop-up >>>

And as I browse the site, a message appeared which says "REGISTRATIONYou do not manage any team now." But as I look on the right side on the "My Tournaments" tab, it has my team on it.

A response would be very much appreciated.
    Thank you and have a nice day.

Accidental Request..

Hi i have accidentally requested on joining bayantel supposed to be on PLDT. Could you Delete The Request that i have made on joining bayantel leg, to prevent future errors.. tnx

pa approve po team Juwan franco allstar at team 2011 allstar tnx

hmmm kylan malalaman kung approve o hinde ung isang team?

Catch me playing at
    MG|HLR Rooms|S2S 1|PDR 7|Clan|Fan page

pde p po b mag regiester ng team??

^ The registration is Finished 64 teams has already been selected

kau po ba mag sched ng match or kame?

Catch me playing at
    MG|HLR Rooms|S2S 1|PDR 7|Clan|Fan page

pano po malalaman ang sched ng match sir?