Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Traxex Drow ranger guide :

Range: 600 | | Move Speed: 300 | Primary: AGI
    Str: 17 + 1.9 | Agi: 22 + 2.9 | Int: 15 + 1.4
    Damage: 40 - 51 | HP: 473 | Mana: 195
    HP Regen: 0.76 | Mana Regen: 0.61
    Attack Speed: 1.33 (+ 22% IAS) | Armor: 2.1

Traxex was a skilled archer in her oppressive underground homeland, the Underdark, until she grew sick of her kind’s evil ways and fled to the surface world. She joined the Sentinel for greater good, and though still somewhat distrusted for her origins, she has proven herself time after time. She is an excellent huntress, debilitating her foes with her arrows and disabling spellcasters.

WHY DROW?

Because thats simply not true. Drow if played right, is an incredibly deadly opponent if in the right hands. Her orb effect is incredibly annoying and the slow to both movement and attack speed is very deadly and is completely cost free. AOE silence creates chaos and fear and frost arrows prevents them from fleeing. Her ult allows insane neutral creep farming ability (last hit regular creeps unless pushing of course) with decent attack speed (which my build focuses on). Trueshot Aura is good… late/mid game with agility items (which the build focuses on).

The neutral camp clearing skill. Better the more attack speed you have, obviously. Abuse it in the neutral camps to get your key items quicker.

SKILL ORDER

1. Frost Arrows
    2. Stats
    3. Frost Arrows
    4. Stats
    5. Frost Arrows
    6. Marksmanship
    7. Frost Arrows
    8. Silence
    9. Stats
    10. Silence
    11. Marksmanship
    12. Silence
    13. Stats
    14. Silence
    15. Trueshot Aura
    16. Marksmanship
    17. Trueshot Aura
    18. Trueshot Aura
    19. Trushot Aura

Skill Build

Justification of Item Build: The core items Lothar and Butterfly are there in order to aid in 2 things that Drow needs 1. Agility and attack speed, and 2. Survivability. Lothars is good for avoiding ganks and when people decide to attack you in a team battle. Butterfly is essential for the 25% evasion and Agility (which is increased by trueshot directly) and attack speed. Buriza is for the crits which will improve your DPS and crysalis is easily farmable after Butterfly for a quick boost to DPS. Aegis and Rapier are luxury items for a long game and ensure a victory. The reason why my build focuses on agility and attack speed is because agility directly correlates to your trueshot aura, attack speed (for reliable slowing with FA), and damage all things that benefit drow. The quicker you shoot, the less time inbetween each arrow fired, allowing for a smaller gap for people to run away. A fleeing enemy covers less ground if you are shooting faster, they cover less ground during the time the frost effect wears off in between each arrow, and their odds of survival steadly declines as your attack speed rises. You may be thinking “Zzz… Standard Lothar build on Drow.” Well good you know the build already I’m not going to make it fancy for no logical reason.

Strategies

A. Early Game

Go to mid lane or top for Sentinel, and mid or bot for Scourge. Mid is nice because you are within close walking distance to the fountain and Drow should be close to town in order to build her wraiths and treads early. Early game you have two main goals: 1. Stay alive, and 2. farm. Here is my reasoning for buying tangos and circlets: Tangos give you a short burst of regen. You have a very small hp pool. A ring of regen, although very useful, is not as effective when your hp pool can get chipped below a easy nuke limit. You want to have full hp at all times when u do get hit really hard, thus short powerful regen bursts take precedence. The circlets although minor effecting your stats, add in with the stat boots your levels provide giving you a decent early game base damage improvement and focuses on scaling your IAS and damage up to par since your base damage at the stat is very low. You should NOT try to gank anyone this early unless you have an ally and it is easy to slow and kill your opponent. Drow is frail early game and you should never chase people beyond their towers. Stay far back. Early game kills on Drow are extremely bad. Tower hug if you are on top or bottom lane and heroes are missing. EVEN IF ITS THE ONE IN YOUR LANE and you know he could own you. I cannot stress this enough… early game play CAUTIOUSLY with this hero!

Your Role : Cautious farmer

B. Mid Game

Once you have your treads and wraith bands and a few levels of silence this is the time to start looking for gank opportunities. Your role here is to assist primarily. Go behind someone in their lane who is pushed to far and silence + slow them after you ping for a efficient backstab. In the event of a team battle look for any heroes withchanneling abilities or disables. Silence them first, try to get multiple heroes in one silence but primarily try to silence channelers and disablers. Pick off heroes who are low hp and will most likely run instead of fight you, they are easy prey. Pick targets that are int and agility because they have less hp typically and will run instead of fight you. Clear neutral creep camps with your ult whenever you can.
    Farm and assist your team. Try to gank with your teammates, don’t gank alone.. You are easy prey for alot of heroes 1v1, use your Lothar’s any time you are getting melee’d by a strong opponent, don’t get cocky.

Your Role: Gank Assist (Slower/ Silencer) / Farmer

C. Late Game

This is where Drow really shines. You should have your Butterfly by now and this is when you can single out heroes alone easily, go behind them and open with silence and volley them with arrows. Your attack speed should be high enough to where you can slow them permanently upon ambush and easily kill them before they have time to get away from your freezing wrath. ALWAYS use silence before you attack anyone! this will scare them and make them run. This is what you want to happen. Save Lothars for escaping, don’t use it for ganking unless you know you will be fine. Crush their team in team battles by silencing their most dangerous casters and unleash your speedy barrage of frost. Again, ideally you should be working with your team, so that you don’t have to run in the event of a opponent that rushes you head on.
    Last edited by kingjames07; 03-15-2011 at 06:37 PM.
    Username : Kingjames07,Piece.Of.Trash
    Clan group : COD , ~T|P~
    Level : 27
    Type : Gold member
    Played since 2006
    Active forumer
    Tambayan room : Philippine high level dota room 1

tnx sa guide...
    HLR1 Tambayan
    ID:nAix_05
    UID:8845506
    Clan:Total Pawnage (TP)
    Type:Gold Member

Active:Forumer
    Motto: Practice Makes Perfect.

J's Angels REPUTATION: 12
    Lothar's Edge - Situational Item lang, ung pera na pambibili mo ng lothar's pambili mo na lang ng manta or bkb kasi c drow tatayo lang yan sa clash kung may gamit na, d kailangan tumakbo.

maganda din kung lvl 4 may silence ka na kung trilane din katapat niu kasi palaging bakbakan dun. d na din kailangan gumank ni drow, more dapat cia sa farm.

^opinyon ko lang lahat yan, d ko sure kung 100% tama xD

Quote Originally Posted by bladesonic View Post
    Lothar's Edge - Situational Item lang, ung pera na pambibili mo ng lothar's pambili mo na lang ng manta or bkb kasi c drow tatayo lang yan sa clash kung may gamit na, d kailangan tumakbo.

maganda din kung lvl 4 may silence ka na kung trilane din katapat niu kasi palaging bakbakan dun. d na din kailangan gumank ni drow, more dapat cia sa farm.

^opinyon ko lang lahat yan, d ko sure kung 100% tama xD
    I think lothar suites for traxex, siya kasi ang masakit sa clash i'm sure eto lagi focus gank nila.
    Siguro kung 1 on 1 situation malamang rekta manta agad.
    Username : Kingjames07,Piece.Of.Trash
    Clan group : COD , ~T|P~
    Level : 27
    Type : Gold member
    Played since 2006
    Active forumer
    Tambayan room : Philippine high level dota room 1

hahaha.. ok yan ah.. kaso madame nmang ibat ibang strategy for traxex

i prefer lots for traxex risky for bkb if may gank baka mahirapan ng ma buo yan opinion lng naman ^^

strategy lng yan... depende sa situation and oponent skill.

Hello there,, please include the source where you get that guide from.. thanks.

J's Angels REPUTATION: 15
    "Skill Build" should be changed to item build.

Stats over silence?
    You're gonna get killed a lot if enemy nukers are on your lane.

Stats over aura?
    Stats don't give that much survivability and if damage is what you're aiming, its better to go for trueshot. You'll probably need to have at least one dps item by mid-game anyway.
    The reason why my build focuses on agility and attack speed is because agility directly correlates to your trueshot aura
    If thats the case then putting trueshot at the end of the build is kinda stupid, since the game rarely lasts that long without a clear winner. You're wasting a perfectly good skill for stats. >_>

Core has no BKB/Manta? Once again, you're gonna get nuked to death if you're gonna rely too much on Lothar's. Simply buying dust is enough to counter the Lothar's that you depend on for your survival. What use is getting dps when you're gonna get constantly disabled to begin with?

Early game, I do NOT recommend going mid lane. You're too easily countered by powerful lane controls like Tinker and SF.

hahaha.. ok yan ah.. kaso madame nmang ibat ibang strategy for traxex
    Trax is pretty much a straightforward DPS hero. I don't think he's as vertasile as someone like Invoker. Isang strategy lang naman iyan eh. Deal as much damage with your attack, while still surviving. Iyan lang naman.

i prefer lots for traxex risky for bkb if may gank baka mahirapan ng ma buo yan opinion lng naman ^^
    Isn't the whole point of BKB to PREVENT getting ganked?

i prefer i prefer. whaha . trip lang. cguro mejo maganda din kht lvl 2 frost arrows kay trax. and put other in attributes and trueshot aura. mas maskit na xa sa early-mid game pag mlaki na damage nya . easy to kill.
    la lang . epal lang.

wahaha