hyo.(3226378) - Wrong Vision
[Hero] afflicts the enemy with obscure sight, leaving him unable to direct his spells effectively.
Level 1: Grants 25% chance that the enemy will have his spells re-directed to an ally for 50% damage, lasts 10 seconds.
Level 2: Grants 30% chance that the enemy will have his spells re-directed to an ally for 60% damage, lasts 10 seconds.
Level 3: Grants 35% chance that the enemy will have his spells re-directed to an ally for 70% damage, lasts 10 seconds.
Level 4: Grants 40% chance that the enemy will have his spells re-directed to an ally for 80% damage, lasts 10 seconds.
Mana Cost: 150/180/210/250
Search area for ally is AoE of 500 constantly for all 4 levels. If there is no ally, the spell can be re-directed but no one will take the damage.
1. If the spell that is re-directed is fatal, the kill is credited to [Hero].
2. The directed damage would be unreduced, meaning if a level 3 Laguna Blade is re-directed, it would be 50%/60%/70%/80%*950 damage re-directed. Subsequently, this damage is reduced by whatever resistance the hero hit by the spell may have.
3. Spells with no fixed damage (Omnislash, Battle Hunger) cannot be re-directed.
4. Can only re-direct single target spells. AoE spells like Sonic Wave and Thundergod's Wrath for instance, cannot be re-directed.
5. Only damage will be re-directed. Any status effects that the re-directed spell would had brought would be lost. For instance, if Bane's Nightmare is re-directed, the new victim will take 50%/60%/70%/80%*20*duration damage but neither the intended nor new victim will fall into a slumber.
6. If the hero affected by Wrong Vision becomes magic immune, he will take no damage, although the spell is still re-directed.
Further explanation using example- a case study:
The spell is casted on Lina Inverse. Lina now has 25%/30%/35%/40% chance of having her Laguna Blade's damage being inflicted on an ally instead of the intended target, under the assumption that the duration of 10 seconds is not over. The animation will still be casted. For instance, Laguna Blade would seemingly hit the victim, but no damage is taken.
Animation: Something similar to Furion's Wrath of Nature, but with a dark element to it. Perhaps black or purple in color.
Skill to replace: Troll Warlord's Blind. Cmon, he's a troll...right? Should have something fun!