Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

"Just Another Warcraft III Map"

So I go into the game and start up the war.exe on my settings for dota. I put my maps in the file where warcraft maps are supposed to be put in but when I go into the game and join one it downloads the same map I've already downloaded and is in my maps folder. Whats wrong?

how to download the new Warcraft III map

Quote Originally Posted by .|c00ff0000itu View Post
    So I go into the game and start up the war.exe on my settings for dota. I put my maps in the file where warcraft maps are supposed to be put in but when I go into the game and join one it downloads the same map I've already downloaded and is in my maps folder. Whats wrong?
    Same problem here. Note that I've downloaded all my dota maps from getdota.com so they're not f*cked up or something.

I'm using version 1.26a / Windows 7 64-bit

Pls help us!!!

If you are saying how to put in maps, go to your Warcraft III game directory, then open the folder Maps, then Downloads (if you don't have a Downloads folder, make it) and put all your maps there. I tried to create a folder there but only Downloads is allowed.

Make a folder in your warcraft maps "Dota" then paste your maps there. then download the official map here www.getdota.com
    http://needasig.com/KM24J.png
    UID:1643501
    Member since 2006-07
    Simply Amazing.
    ★★★ Garena Philippines ★★★
    Facebook!Garena PH
    Helpdesk-Helper

Make new folder or do what fits said.
    http://needasig.com/vA9Bj.png
    I'm Electric

J's Angels REPUTATION: 15
    It has to be in the downloads folder, not anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by TinapayMAZAK3R View Post
    If you are saying how to put in maps, go to your Warcraft III game directory, then open the folder Maps, then Downloads (if you don't have a Downloads folder, make it) and put all your maps there. I tried to create a folder there but only Downloads is allowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by fitz_29 View Post
    Make a folder in your warcraft maps "Dota" then paste your maps there. then download the official map here www.getdota.com
    Quote Originally Posted by sonson619 View Post
    It has to be in the downloads folder, not anywhere else.
    Madlang people, I tried all of your suggestions but none worked. Do you think it has something to do with the ADDRESS of the directory the maps are in?? Maybe Garena only recognizes 'Program Files'. You see the directory my Warcraft 3 is in looks like this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Warcraft III\Maps\Downloads

Notice the x86 thing after 'Program Files'? That's because I'm using 64-bit of Win7. I don't know, maybe that's the reason? Because if yes, then I'll just have to reinstall all my sh*t here.

Try making a new folder called program files in your drive C then put your wc3 folder there with the maps
    http://needasig.com/vA9Bj.png
    I'm Electric

pahirapan naman to.. Lam naman nila iba iba windows na gamit eh! Pa ganyan ganyan pa!!! Mukhang gusto malugi nang mga to eh